To Book Call
020 8553 4466
Thursday and Friday Evenings - 6.00 - 8.30pm
Saturday Mornings - 11am - 2pm
Direct Telephone Line: 020 8553 0444
(Closed during August)
The Kenneth More Theatre has an extensive stock of costumes which are available to hire individually or in complete sets. The stock also consists of thousands of period costumes from a vast range of plays. As well as Fancy Dress, we can supply full sets of Pantomimes, musicals and plays for professional or amateur hire.
Please contact us for further information.
· The majority of the costumes range in price from £25 - £35 and generally this covers a hire period of one week.
· For all hirings, a deposit will be required, usually between £35-£50 per costume.
· The deposit will be returned at the end of the hire period, assuming no damage has been done and the costume has been returned on time.
· Deposit and hire payments can be made by cash, credit/debit card or cheque - or by two cheques - one deposit and one hire fee. Cheque cards are required when paying by cheque.
· Proof of identity is required upon hiring – This can take the form of a Driving Licence, Cheque Card or other document proving your identity and permanent address. .
· Overdue Items will be charged at a daily rate of £5.00 per item.
· Costumes can be selected in advance and held for collection nearer the date. We suggest that you call in and select two weeks prior to the hiring. However, even if you leave it to the day, there may still be a wide selection to choose from.
Hired costumes should be returned on either the following Thursday or Friday evening, or Saturday morning of the week of hire